VIETON OIL MIST
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
50 ml/ 1.69 fl.oz.
Why it's special
1. Seaberry Water and oil from plants provide a rich moisturizing effect. Dry skin receives nutrition from Camellia Seed oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, and other hydrating components, leaving it hydrated and revitalized.
2. Creates a natural, radiant glow: The potent dual-layer oil/water formula leaves skin smooth and glowing while allowing for easy absorption.
3. Enhances skin brightness and trans-epidermal moisture loss.
Protects Skin Layer, Oil-Water Balancing, Moisturizing
How to use
1. Shake well before using to ensure that the water and oil are blended equally.
2. Spray evenly over your entire face and give the product time to completely absorb. The oil will prepare and smooth the skin before the application of other Incellderm products. The oil will offer a smooth, luminous finish if used after other products have been applied. Improve skin radiance by combining with the Incellderm Vieton Multi-Stick Balm.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Propanediol, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Betaine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Limonene, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Adenosine, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citral, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Prunella Vulgaris Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Origanum Vulgare Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate
Note: The above ingredients have been declared in descending order of their concentrations.
Camellia Seed Oil
Contains a significant amount of oleic, linoleic, and palmitic acids to provide strong moisturizing power and nutrients to provide the skin shine and smoothness.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water
It is called a Botanical Vitamin because of its high content of vitamin C and vitamin E, and it helps to take care of the vitality of the skin.
Contains polysaccharides from seaweed to help moisturize and strengthen the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.